Please DO NOT factory reset the device. To be done ONLY if instructed to by our support staff during troubleshooting.
If you factory reset your device, this will erase the information required to resume the Internet connection and may inadvertently disrupt your service.
If for any reason this is done, you will have to contact support to have your device re-configured.
|Incoming Mail Server (POP3):||mail-in.ody.ca|
|Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP):||mail-out.ody.ca|
VoIP Star (*) Feature Codes
Star codes to access features with your VoIP service.
> Click to Expand View <
Dial one of the following to get access to following features:
- * 30 - Caller ID Delivery Blocking ON
- * 31 - Caller ID Delivery Blocking OFF (Default)
- * 67 - Caller ID Delivery Blocking per Call
- * 56 - Call Waiting Enabled - Always (Default)
- * 57 - Call Waiting Disabled - Always
- * 70 - Call Waiting Disabled - Next Call Only
- * 78 - Do Not Disturb Activation
- * 79 - Do Not Disturb Deactivation
- * 72 - Call Forwarding Always Enabled (Always Forward)
- * 73 - Call Forwarding Always Disabled
- * 74 - Call Forwarding Always To Voice Mail Enabled (Forward Straight to Voicemail)
- * 75 - Call Forwarding Always To Voice Mail Disabled
- * 92 - Call Forwarding No Answer Enable (Forward if no answer by set rings)
- * 93 - Call Forwarding No Answer Disable
- * 94 - Call Forwarding No Answer to Voice Mail Enable (Forward to Voicemail after set rings)
- * 95 - Call Forwarding No Answer to Voice Mail Disable
- * 98 - Voicemail Box
- 1-416-477-2002 - Voicemail remote access